MSNBC: Mitt Romney has a Police Officer Fetish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSNBC: Mitt Romney has a Police Officer Fetish

When Mitt Romney wasn't gay bashing kids whose hair he didn't like, Mitt Romney 's other favorite sick thing to do was to impersonate a police officer. In an exclusive article just released tonight by the National Memo, details emerge of a Mitt Romney who as a college freshman at Stanford University allegedly admitted to fellow dorm mates that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer, and laid out on his bed was a Michigan state trooper's uniform. One of the people who saw the uniform said he told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father, George Romney , then the governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniform troopers. he told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. 'He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white rambler. We thought it was all pretty weird....'
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Haven't all of us wanted to do this at one point or another? I'd pull over all the jerks who turn without using their turn signal
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

That's pretty ridiculous. I don't buy it.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Who hasn't committed a felony at some point in their adolescence? (Aside from most people.)

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Who hasn't committed a felony at some point in their adolescence? (Aside from most people.)
          Misdemeanor. Felony if done repeatedly, as suggested here.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Mitt Romney was an entitled douchebag ***** as a teenager?

Quickly, fetch the fainting couch and the smelling salts!
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Most college students are terrible in one way or another. Hell, look at Hauldren Collider.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

It's true, I'm horrible. I take difficult classes, get good grades, don't drink, don't do drugs, shower regularly, spotless discipline record. Terrible
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Mitt Romney was an entitled douchebag ***** as a teenager?

Quickly, fetch the fainting couch and the smelling salts!
                  Oh, my stars and garters!
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    It's true, I'm horrible. I take difficult classes, get good grades, don't drink, don't do drugs, shower regularly, spotless discipline record. Terrible
                    I'm certainly disappointed in you.
                    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Misdemeanor
                      Well that's barely anything - I'm sure I committed quite a few misdemeanors in college by underage drinking.
                      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        Well that's barely anything - I'm sure I committed quite a few misdemeanors in college by underage drinking.
                        I downloaded music illegally.

Comment

I'm not going to admit to any wrongdoing. Even my own special brand of stupid has its limits.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

When I applied for a security clearance I had to admit all of my previous wrongdoings, with the exception that I didn't need to report any traffic violations whose tickets were less than $200. My application was rejected, and so our security officer brought me and my manager into her office and said "okay, what did you lie about?" I honestly couldn't think of anything I'd lied about, but she refused to tell me what I'd done wrong. Eventually I remembered that I had to pay a $50 fine for underage drinking when I was 20. At this point she looked at her report and said "No, the problem is that you got two speeding tickets that you didn't report. Wait. What the ****? Who gives a **** if you got two speeding tickets?" She refused to admit that she was an idiot/******* for grilling me over two speeding tickets, but fortunately my manager was there to point out to her that she was an idiot/******* for grilling me over two speeding tickets. I had to submit a letter apologizing for not reporting the two speeding tickets that I wasn't supposed to report, and then I got my clearance.
                            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

The military asks about all traffic violations. Parking violations they don't care about, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X