Pizza Tycoon recipes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Tycoon recipes

Pretty belatedly, I got this game too. It seems fun but I hate one thing: making recipes.(I’m more interested in the business and financial side)
    I’ve searched for it, but I couldn’t find any site (anymore) that has recipe files. Is anyone aware of such a site or willing to share his recipe files?

------------------
    Q: How many economists does it take to change a lightbulb?
    A: Eight. One to screw it in and seven to hold everything else constant.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Don't know the game, but I used to be in the business in real life and have several receipes. How do you need them prepped?

Ken

Comment

Thanx but no, I'm asking this because I hate all that work of making recipes.

Pizza Tycoon is a business sim published by Microprose in which you control a pizza restaurant chain and you have to make your own pizza recipes.

You can download it www.theunderdogs.org

------------------
      Q: How many economists does it take to change a lightbulb?
      A: Eight. One to screw it in and seven to hold everything else constant.

[This message has been edited by Colon (edited January 13, 2001).]
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

There's another game out called "Fast Food Tycoon" by Headgames and available through Activision's Online Store. It's supposed to be similar to Pizza Tycoon.

Anyone heard of it? Anyone tried it?

John-SJ

Comment

You can purchase it at www.amazon.com, but most of the reviewers weren't very enthousiast.

Besides, pay money for it when you can donwload a similar game for free?

------------------
          It's not easy being an economist. How would you like to go through life pretending you knew what the accelerator hypothesis was all about?
          [This message has been edited by Colon (edited January 15, 2001).]

Comment

BUMP!

I'd really like to get recipes for this games as well. As like Colon I couldn't give a crap about cooking, and am sick of living off the mafia
            Sophanthro was deleted

Comment

My restauant was always filled up with people. Nevertheless, I have never made a dollar of profit selling pizzas. I got to be a millionarire thanks to weapons smuggling.
              ------------------------

DAMNED MICROPROSE!! You
              have screwed up diplomacy with AI in you
              MGE!
              Fix it!

(I will sign with this as long as the problem is not solved)
              ------------------------

Comment

Well I had made several recipes anyway and I wasn't that bad in it, I got several good grades yet not one person showed up in my restaurant. I've no idea why, I took all advice in the readme, I had nice furniture, atleast 3 recipes, payed attention to consumer tastes, the market composition, I had really low prices, I advertised, had a good chef, a waiter... (yes, I actually opened my restaurant )

------------------
                "Economists don't answer to questions others make because they know what the answer is. They answer because they are asked."

Comment

Did you buy produce so that your chef can make the pizzas. If not then go to the shopping cart icon in the restaurant to buy produce. If that is not it I do not know what to tell you except to watch out for dirty tricks of your competitors (like plastic rats and and stink bombs).
                  [This message has been edited by Du_Chateau (edited February 04, 2001).]

Comment

DuC, yup I did. I did bought from cheapest but one deliverer, but I'd imagine that stops people from coming back, not from coming at all. (you can't hate what you haven't tried yet )

I had start a quick game too, and bought good quality furniture and food, but I didn't receive a single customer in that one either.
                    In both I advertised and paid attention to the market composition too.

I guess I overlooked something but I don't know what.

------------------
                    "Economists don't answer to questions others make because they know what the answer is. They answer because they are asked."

Comment

http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare...0/pizza10.html
                      http://books.dreambook.com/eddott/pizzachef.html

Don't know if anyone else posted links to these yet, but also don't care

Comment

Working...
                      X