X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question re 'Poly Problem

Is anyone else having this trouble?

I open the last page in a series and get:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/global.php(439) : eval()'d code:179) in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/showthread.php on line 215
    with a blank page, and the "done" comment on my lower left internet taskbar.

However, if I open the first page in the series, it opens, then I click on the >> and it moves to the last page which opens normally.

Most frustrating

Or is it just me?

G.

Nope, I'm getting it too. And it's preventing me from getting the latest turn.
    Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
    Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

It is also me. There is also a problem reading posted turns. If you click on it and open it, it takes you to the turn as entered in a wordbook file. You have to click save target as, and save it as a webpage, then switch it to a zip file and unzip it to get the turn.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

They have a thread in the community forum for this. So it is not just us.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

I'm getting
          Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/global.php(439) : eval()'d code:165) in /home/apolyton/public_html/forums/admin/functions.php on line 1630

function windowpop()
          {
          }

In my browser (Safari, for the Mac) I do not see any of the Apolyton Icons (Civ groups, emocons, so on). It is quite frustrating. I need to shift to a new set of emocons >_<.
          She cheats her lover of his due
          but still contrives to keep him tied
          by first deciding to refuse
          and then refusing to decide

Comment

It has been like this for 2/3 days and for me very,very slow to get through to threads and the end of threads. It is something to do with the second server where some of thegraphics are held but not the avatars.

Btw I thought I noticed something about 70 attachments in our forum.Thats not overly heavy is it. Has everyone been deleting their past turns. I think I have a couple outstanding.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Originally posted by Corellion
              And it's preventing me from getting the latest turn.
              Read my post in the orders thread.

The way to get the save file is to go to right click 'save target as' and then save it. Then rename the file to a zip file and extract. The save file should extract normally. It worked for me at least.
              Smile
              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

See and continue discussion in: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=98627

-----------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                X