German Swastika Flag for HOI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• German Swastika Flag for HOI

Here it is - a more authetnic flag for those who want a little more historical accuracy for their HOI game.

(Note: this is not made by me, but by Uglyduck from the HOI offical forum).
    Attached Files
    "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
    -Kaiser Willhem II

And the new nation shield

don't forget this:
    Attached Files
    "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
    -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Now will all Germans be imprisoned looking at this thread ?
      Sorry about making fun of it but I think this law is ridiculous. People which are Nazis will have their ways to collect nazi stuff and the others which want to play games does certainly not become nazis by playing with the game or using the nazi flag. You can certainly not change the minds of the people with restrictions. When you are a nazi you will be it too when it’s forbidden in the country.
      This is my opinion perhaps you have another.

On a side note:
      Thank’s for sharing Kaiser of the German Empire

Comment

The linking to fan pages with swastika files in them is allowed at the Paradox forums, so why not here?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

The law is not aimed at games, though it does apply to them. German gamers are not any more likely to be busted by the police for playing a game with a swastika in it than US college students are for sharing mp3s. However, corporate entities have to be a bit more careful.
          Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
            German gamers are not any more likely to be busted by the police for playing a game with a swastika in it than US college students are for sharing mp3s
            Ouch are this police sirens outside.
            *Runs into hiding*

Comment

Working...
            X