X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolyton Fantasy Football

@yahoo of course

just in case they do decide to play football this year

how about 2 leagues? we should have enough people with recent additions from FFZ and Speakeasy, I can play both, I'll even commish one

AFC and NFC? Same stat line too? Let's hear the stat debate, I dont even remember what we used in the past.

Oh yeah, sorry about that. We do go with 2 leagues, but one uses the team Defense and the other league uses individual defenders.

Its starting to come back to me

anyway, sign ups are here

maybe Jaguar will commish the team D league and Rabbit will commish the idp league

That was a terrible opening post
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm willing to do IDP again.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Count me in. I'll do both.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'll play whichever has the entire team defense in, and am still hoping for some football next season...

Comment

I'm up for D/ST league again, but I can't draft till after July 28th.
            Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

that wont be a problem, drafts 'll start in august I'm sure

Comment

I'm in for DST.
                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Count me in for D/ST too.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I'll do either/both.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

When would we be drafting? I never remember.
                      "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

Originally posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
                        When would we be drafting? I never remember.
                        Ask Slowwhand
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

How would I know?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            How would I know?
                            It's never soon enough, eh, Tex?

Comment

Last year's drafts started around August 1st, give or take a few days.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Working...
                              X