Diablo II / III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo II / III

Watching the Diablo III trailers got me compelled to play Diablo II again. Installing it today again.

Anyone else feel like playing? I could host TCP/IP games (I don't play Battle.net for various reasons).
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

i'd be down, but i don't know how to play off battle.net
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

No thanks. But 3 looks great though.

Comment

2011 at the earliest, though.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

I'll hunt around for my CDs. Have you seen anything about Torchlight?
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            2011 at the earliest, though.
            Please don't remind me.
            be free

Comment

It's addictive as ever. Level 7 Druid now, playing with the SO. Never played a Druid before.

Comment

I never tried the Druid, or the other one, I forget the name of it now, Assassin?

You're gettin me interested in playing the game again, you rotter you.

DrSpike, "you rotter you."? That's totally out of context, what was wrong with the word bastard?!
                Last edited by FrostyBoy; August 25, 2009, 21:18.
                be free

Comment

why no Bnet, asher? security reasons? or to not have to deal with the *****?

either way i'm interested in playing. let me know what i need to know and we can hopefully start soon.

Comment

I don't like how b.net deletes inactive chars, plus I only have my one legal CD key and several clients using it.

It's pretty basic...TCP/IP games are under Other Multiplayer, only restriction is everyone in the game needs a unique CD key. They use the same characters as single player, which means they're files on your harddrive that you can keep however long you want. You either host a game, or join a game..then you just type in someone's IP address and it'll connect.

Comment

so i can play in Single Player and hound up some experience and gear between sessions, or to we want to keep this untwinked?

Comment

Play all you want...I figure it'll be too much hassle to actively coordinate with everyone. I'm already L7 but I won't be playing nightly either. If somebody's playing they could just bump this thread with their IP as a hosted game, others can join as they wish

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                          Unlike DrSpike, I've got things to do aside from repeatedly playing old video games and getting 1000 gamerpoints in Forza 2.

Comment

I started up a Necro and leveled to 6 pretty quick. I couldn't find my old copy though, so I had to borrow one.

Are you playing version 1.12?
                            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike View Post
                              I'm going to ban you for threadjacking if you keep this up.

Comment

Working...
                              X