Gay cannibals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay cannibals

Maybe this has been posted before, but it's so weird I have to post it anyway:

KASSEL - Prosecutors Thursday said they have filed a murder indictment against one of two gay men who met in an Internet chat room, where it allegedly was agreed that one of them would kill and devour the other.

And in a stunning new development, prosecutors in Kassel said they are broadening the investigation to include some 430 other persons believed to have been involved in the Internet gay cannibalism chat room that led to the death of a 42-year-old man in March 2001.

Prosecutors are convinced that the victim, a computer analyst from Berlin, agreed to be killed and eaten. His dismembered and partially devoured remains were found at the residence of a 41-year-old suspect.

That suspect, identified only as Armin M., has been charged with murder. Cannibalism per se is not a crime under German law.

Despite the fact that the victim willingly agreed to be killed, prosecutors said the case could not be considered "assisted suicide". So they opted for a murder indictment.

Prosecutors Thursday said the suspect has admitted videotaping himself killing the Berlin man, a computer chip developer at Siemens corporation, identified only as Bernd Juergen B.

On the morning of his disappearance from Berlin on March 9, 2001, Bernd Juergen B. completed his will. He left the bulk of his estate including a lavish penthouse apartment and EUR 50,000 worth of computer equipment to his live-in partner, a man named Rene.

Searching the rambling, 30-room, half-timbered house in the village of Rotenburg, investigators unearthed skeletal remains, some of them packaged in a freezer, along with videotapes and CD-ROMs on which the suspect allegedly recorded his actions.

Authorities were tipped off to the crime by internet surfers who stumbled upon chat room requests allegedly posted by the suspect in which he was looking for people willing to be slaughtered and eaten by him.
    The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

always sends chills down my spine. A clear example of the fact that western society is far from perfect.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

I object to the thread title, it's completely out of proportion. I know quite a few gay people and only a couple of them are cannibals.

Generalisations like these are always wrong.

Comment

I agree, Winston. It was a bit insensitive. But you never know, maybe one or more of our gay friends in this forum have a skeleton in their closet?
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

And just when I begin to think that the world is actually a normal place after all...

Comment

urgh.NSFW

Comment

"Cannibalism per se is not a crime under German law"
              I wasn´t aware that we are so liberal....
              Blah

Comment

Oh yes, Franky the Cannibal.

Very interesting Case.

This Siemens Computer Analyst searched actively in Internet Cannibal-Forums for someone who would first amputate his penis so they can eat it (the amputated Penis) together and then butcher him.
                At last he found Franky the Cannibal who agreed to butcher him.

So the Analyst drove to Franky and they tried to fulfill his wishes. But now they discovered that the pain-killers which Franky had (after all the Analyst didn´t wan´t to feel pains during butchering ) didn´t work and so (according to Franky) he drove the Analyst back to the Railway Station again. But the Analyst convinced Franky to give it another try and go to a pharmacy and get some stronger analgesic.
                So they drove back and, as the stronger analgesic did work Franky amputated the penis, bound the wound (to stop the bleeding) and prepared the meal. He roasted the BBody Part, but it didn´t taste very good and so he flamed it afterwards. Now it seemed to taste and so he and the Analyst ate the Penis together.
                Afterwards the Analyst wanted to be alone and so Franky got him a room in his house. After returning to the room the next morning, the Analyst was dead and so Franky buthered the remains and put them into the Refrigerator.

It seems to be that the Analyst had those strange fantasies long before he met Franky. There was a male prostitute who often served the Analysts wishes and he told the Police, that a few times after they had sex (or during the act) the Analyst had handed him a knive and told him to amputate his penis (which, of course, the prostitute didn´t do )
                Last edited by Proteus_MST; July 19, 2003, 06:17.
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Actually, we should feel sorry for the common cannibal among us. He never gets any lasting love or commitment, it's all just one night stands.

Comment

I think we shouldn´t shout on the cannibals for their beliefs
                    Blah

Comment

Yeah, they have to eat as well you know.

Comment

We should work with the UNHO to turn them into vegetarians
                        Blah

Comment

you're trying to destroy their cultural heritage!
                          urgh.NSFW

Comment

You know what? Excise the word "gay" from it, and that story is exactly the same.
                            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Why not (in Countries which have Death Penalty) give them the Flesch of the Executed. So, after all, they (i.e. their Flesch ) have still a use for Society
                              Especially the Flesh of those people which were electrocuted should be ideal, as it was already thorougly boiled
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                              X