No announcement yet.

The best multiplayer online game ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the best because you need multiple people to help you read the language?
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Comment

+1
        "Luck's last match struck in the pouring down wind." - Chris Cornell, "Mindriot"

Comment

Im not clicking that link.
          Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
          CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
          One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

+1,000,000,000,000

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

C'mon Tass, this isn't L'Event, dammit!!!
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I agree with Maq - you'd be foolish to click on the link. (Sorry Apocalypse )

Incidentally Maq, I take the Doncaster train to work almost every morning. Unfortunately I haven't got an MP3 player to record your much-yearned-for sounds. Or a can of Special for that matter.

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Incidentally Maq, I take the Doncaster train to work almost every morning. Unfortunately I haven't got an MP3 player to record your much-yearned-for sounds. Or a can of Special for that matter.
                    Would I be able to play it at will, in the comfort of my own home, it would become just another noise.
                    Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                    CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                    One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

They never give up, do they?
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Hooray! Someone I don't know recommends a game without even bothering to mention what the game is! I shall forthwith be clicking that link with all haste!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

And for the record, it's similar to Utopia.
                          Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                          I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Solver forgot to log in with his DL account to tell us!

Comment

Aug2004 =

Comment

Working...
                              X