Irritating bug in Hot Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irritating bug in Hot Seat

I apologize if this is old news, but the bug in Hot Seat that puts the difficulty to Chieftain if you play Monarch or better is really destroying all the fun with Hot Seat games...

Is there really no patch fix this yet?

1.21 fixed this.
    Seemingly Benign
    Download Watercolor Terrain - New Conquests Watercolor Terrain

Comment

Oh, great!

Is it available for European versions yet?
      The one on www.civ3.com is only for US versions...

And by the way...how do I know wich version I have?
      I would guess it is the UK version, since it is closest, but I have examined the box closely and I can't find any info about it anywhere...

Comment

Pirog, when you first start your game and after the "movie" you will have the main menu splash screen. The version of your game will be listed in the lower left-hand side of the screen.

Comment

In case you do not have the latest UK version (1.14f) you can find it at www.civ3.de . You can also find the german version of the euro patch there.
          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

I says "1.14 f) wich would make it the UK version, right?

Is there a patch that fixes this bug on the way for the UK version?

Comment

I says "1.14 f" wich would make it the UK version, right?

Is there a patch that fixes this bug on the way for the UK version?

Comment

There is currently no UK/Euro patch that will fix your problem. However, we await the day when the 1.21 patch will be released in europe. As far as I know there is no date for this release yet.

As a fellow european, if you bought the game from a local store, it is most likely to be the UK version. However if you ordered the game from overseas it may be the US version.
                Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Working...
                X