- for SLIC (Locutus' SLIC-definitions file updated for CTP2 AE)
- for CTP2 AE database files (a brand new definitions file)
I will keep updating both files as long as the Source Code Project is going on with the Information I can find in the AE Modding Wiki (or somewhere else, but preferably there).
The EditPlus definitions for CTP2 AE database structures are currently supporting all files in \default\gamedata and \default\aidata. I will see how much I can do for the string files, but I intend to integrate at least some highliting support for editing the Great Library. Personally, I like browsing the textfiles with syntax highliting -- I can see clearly now .
I will eventually post updates here (not too frequently though).
Please don't hesitate to post your suggestions and complaints .
- Requires: EditPlus
- copy the zipped files into the EditPlus program folder
- open EditPlus, open the menu Tools > Preferences
- go to "Settings and Syntax"
- hit the "Add" button
- for SLIC enter a description like "SLIC", file extension "slc", the syntax file is "slic.stx", the auto completion file is "slic.acp" and the function pattern file is "slic.ctl"
- for the database defintions enter a description like "CTP2 DB", the file extension is "txt" (which might be a bit annoying if you use EditPlus for other textfiles and if you frequently use words like "InvaderMovementRegardCost" in your notes ), there is just a syntax file "ctpdb.stx"